Our Standard Return Policy -
Returns are authorized for unworn Products with all tags and labels attached.
Where a Product is authorized for return, you can return to a Tommy John store or by mail.
- Returns/exchanges must be made within 30 days of delivery (for online orders) or purchase (for in store orders).
- Upon delivery, you accept sole responsibility for your orders.
- All items must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- For any authorized return or exchange, we’ll cover the return shipping for packages being shipped from the lower 48 states using a carrier of our choosing. You'll get a prepaid label from our Support Team by email once you contact us.
- Once your item(s) reach our warehouse, your refund or exchange will be processed within 10 business days.
- Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Gift cards are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- We can only process returns and exchanges for items purchased directly from Tommy John. If you purchase our product from another retailer, please contact them directly for a return or exchange.
Unauthorized Returns and Worn Garments -
Refunds and exchanges will not be issued for unauthorized returns. To avoid this, please Contact Us to confirm your return is authorized before sending anything back or attempting to return an item in-store.
If we receive a worn garment or any other return that has not been authorized, your return/exchange will not be processed nor will your used garment or unauthorized return be returned to you.